Project Experience in the Newcastle Area
Recent Newcastle surveying and development projects include:
• Fletcher, 9 Adeline Crescent; Deposited Plan for a 1 into 2 lot subdivision for the development of 2 townhouses on separate Torrens Title Lots (pictured below)
• Newcastle, No. 7 – 9, Watt Street. Strata Subdivision of 57 units and carspaces over 9 storeys.
• Wickham, Charles Street; Complex boundary definition of a development lot in an older part of Newcastle with Old System boundaries including some that were obscured by older existing buildings.
• Carrington, 35 Robertson Street; DA (Development Application) for lot sizes substantially less than minimum lot sizes.
• Georgetown DP. Complex boundary definition & Strata Subdivision including the DA for Strata Subdivision.
Previous Newcastle surveying project experience includes:
• Wallsend, 62 Murnin Street; complex survey calculations and associated Survey Report to register a Plan of Redefinition to redefine the boundaries of a residential property that had large discrepancies to the original Title dimensions.
• Many land and strata subdivisions in the Honeysuckle Foreshore Precinct area of Newcastle Harbour (including some of the town planning for subdivisions) of some very well-known landmarks along Newcastle Harbour as listed below;
– Newcastle Fish Co-op and Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club (pictured below);
– The Forum Health and Wellness Centre;
– Railway Workshop buildings (now the Newcastle Museum, pictured below);
– Crown Plaza Hotel;
– The Breakwater Apartments (pictured below);
– Large areas of Linwood Village (Wickham foreshore, pictured below).
• Elora Apartments. 36 lot Strata Subdivision located at Beresford Street, Newcastle West.
• Park Avenue, Kotara. 47 lot residential Community Title Subdivision.
• Abel Street, Wallsend. 27 lot staged residential Community Title Subdivision.
• Revelation Close, Wickham. 10 lot commercial Community Title Subdivision.
Other Survey tasks performed in the Newcastle area are;
- Delimitation Surveys, Redefinition Surveys, Strata Surveys, Land subdivisions, town planning for land & strata subdivisions, Identification surveys, detail surveys
- Suburbs include Hamilton, Islington, Wickham, Adamstown, Broadmeadow, Lambton, Carrington, Merewether, Cooks Hill, The Junction, Kotara, Tighes Hill, Mayfield and Stockton.