COOKSON LAND SURVEYORS (CLS) specialises in the following surveying related fields:
Land Boundary Surveys for all types of properties including:
• Urban Surveys.
• Rural Surveys.
• Identification Surveys.
• Boundary marking.
• Building set out surveys.
• Registered Survey Certificates.
• Conveyancing Surveys.
• Cadastral Surveys to determine property boundary definitions and the position of associated land rights under the Torrens Title System.
• Delimitation Surveys.
• Survey plans of redefinition.
• Deposited Plans for subdivisions and for Redefinition of Title Boundaries.
• Subdivision surveys including Land, Strata and Stratum Surveys.
• Development Applications (DA’s) including Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE) for Land, Strata and Stratum Subdivisions.
• Project management of your land development project from start to completion including dealing with local government red tape, environmental and planning legislation, service authorities and sub-consultants through to the registration of the final Deposited Plan at the NSW Land Registry Services (LRS, formerly the LPI).
• Survey Plans for easements and leases.
• Plans of Consolidation of Titles.
• Crown Land Surveys for High Water Mark location to satisfy the NSW Government with respect to jetty permits.
• Works as Executed (WAE) Plans to satisfy Council’s Consent Conditions.
• Property Council of Australia (PCA) Lease Area Surveys (BOMA) for lease contracts and marketing purposes.
• Detail/Contour Surveys including those required for house and building designs.
• Level Surveys, based on the Australian Height Datum (AHD) if required.
All surveys and office related calculations and survey reports are undertaken utilising the latest modern equipment including the following:
• Latest survey equipment including a Trimble Robotic Total station equipped with reflectorless technology for obtaining accurate survey information on features that are not usually accessible by conventional surveying methods.
• Up to date Computer and specialist CAD/calculation packages to allow direct interface between office and field work components.
• Late model 4wd for access to all types of terrain.
Areas serviced include
• Newcastle LGA including Hamilton, Cooks Hill, Merewether, Wickham, Broadmeadow, Adamstown, Lambton, Maryland, Fletcher and Mayfield.
• Lake Macquarie LGA including Charlestown, Warners Bay, Speers Point, Cardiff, Teralba, Toronto, Morisset, Bonnells Bay, Swansea and Belmont.
• Lower Hunter Valley including Maitland, Chisolm, Kurri Kurri, Cessnock and Singleton.
• Port Stephens including Karuah, Medowie, Raymond Terrace and Seaham.
• Myall Coast including Tea Gardens, Hawks Nest, Pindimar, Bundabah and North Arm Cove.
• Lower Great Lakes including Bulahdelah, Nerong, Wootton and Coolongolook