Recent Lake Macquarie surveyor project experience includes:
Swansea Bowling Club, 1 Charles Street, Swansea; Development Application (DA), project management and survey work associated with a proposed 10 lot subdivision on a site with significant flood planning controls and lot size issues. (pictured below)
Redhead, Collier & Shortland Streets; Crown Land Deposited Plan (DP). Major surveying issues needed to be shown on the Deposited Plan in an innovative way to outline where a reasonably modern DP was found to have many significant discrepancies to the surveyed position of many survey marks. The Land and Registry Service (LRS) accepted the presentation of the survey information on the DP after considerable deliberation and further consultation with Michael Cookson.
Belmont, No. 571 Pacific Highway. Strata Subdivision of 118 units and carspaces over 6 storeys (pictured below).
• Marks Point, 24 Shannon Street; Plan of Redefinition Survey; Successfully registered a Plan of Survey to amend a boundary position that was incorrect on an older registered Deposited Plan. An Application for Determination of a Title Boundary was required to resolve this issue with a survey investigation undertaken in the area by the State Government Surveyors. This was a very lengthy process that was ultimately found in our client’s favour.
• Charlestown, 62 Tirriki Street; DA and Plan of Survey for a 2 lot subdivision.
• Swansea, 4 Burke Street; Development Application for lots less than the minimum lot size.
• Pasminco Site, Boolaroo. Extensive involvement in perimeter boundary redefinition and survey plans for a variety of subdivisions and proposals. Continual input for survey and DA plans, status of easements and legal aspects of boundaries for the town planning consultants. Redetermination of complex boundary issues for a very large site which tied together many disjointed and older surrounding DP’s.
Previous Lake Macquarie surveying projects include:
• Cooranbong, Avondale College. Title and internal road status investigations for the assessment of the site’s development potential.
For more information contact your Lake Macquarie Surveyor, Cookson Land Surveyors.
Other Survey tasks performed in the Lake Macquarie area are;
- Delimitation Surveys, Redefinition Surveys, Strata Surveys, Land subdivisions, town planning for land & strata subdivisions, Identification surveys, detail surveys.
- Suburbs include Charlestown, Kahibah, Whitebridge, Dudley, Redhead, Jewells, Belomont, Eleebana, Valentine, Blacksmiths, Swansea, Caves Beach, Wyee, Morisset, Bonnells Bay, Brightwaters, Cooranbong, Dora Creek, Wangi Wangi, Toronto, Woodrising, Teralba, Boolaroo, Argenton, Cameron Park, West Wallsend, Cardiff, Lakelands & Warners Bay.