Cookson Land Surveyors service all areas surrounding Hawks Nest/Tea Gardens including the Myall Coast, Bundabah, Pindimar and North Arm Cove.
Our recent Hawks Nest/Tea Gardens surveying projects have included:
• Tea Gardens, Myall Street; Exempt Development boundary adjustment. This was an excellent example of CLS knowing what type of DA is suitable in certain situations to minimise local government red tape, project costs and the overall time period to complete the project.
• Tea Gardens Country Club; Pegging of boundaries.
• Bundabah to Pindimar boundary pegging for extensive perimeter fencing of a large development site for Tea Gardens Farm in 2015.
• Bundabah boundary pegging of 3 kms in 2018.
• Northern Tea Gardens boundary pegging of 10 kms in 2018.
• About 10 boundary peg outs &/or detail survey at Pindimar North & South & Bundabah over the last year.
• Hawks Nest, Beach Road, Strata Plan to swap garages between 2 units.
• Hawks Nest & Winda Woppa, several detail surveys & pegging of boundaries.
• Karuah, pegging of boundaries near Karuah Bridge.
Previous surveying project experience in the Tea Gardens/Hawks Nest area includes:
• Tea Gardens Lakes Estate staged residential subdivision.
• Hawks Nest, Tea Gardens and surrounding areas; Assorted past projects for builders and other residential projects.
• Hawks Nest; Pro bono setout of Croquet Club playing areas about 20 years ago.
Other Survey tasks performed in the Great Lakes area are;
- Delimitation Surveys, Redefinition Surveys, Boundary marking, Strata Surveys, Land subdivisions, Rural subdivisions, town planning for land & strata subdivisions, Identification surveys, detail surveys.
- Suburbs include Tea Gardens, Hawks Nest, Pindimar, Bundabah, North Arm Cove, Karuah, The Branch, Booral, Stroud, Crawford River, Nerong, Bulahdelah, Markwell, Wootton, Boolambayte, Bungwahl, Coolongolook and Seal Rocks.